If you created an account with a password, you can log into your account page to see the orders that you have placed in that account.
Most of our customers take advantage of the Guest Checkout feature of our website. If you have, you will not be able to access your order history via the website. Feel free to contact our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-210-3975 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can share all of your previous orders.
If you'd like to create an account, all orders you place online from that point will be shown in your account history. We are currently unable to link previously placed orders with new accounts.
- Happiness Guarantee
- How do I place my order?
- I just placed my order but I need to change something on it. How do I do that?
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- Can I backorder this item and still get the discount you're running today?
- Do I have to place my order online?
- Where do I enter my coupon code?
- Why are some styles excluded from the discounts?
- Where do I enter my Groupon/Living Social code?
- Can I send you a check for my order?
- Do you have any discounts for first-time buyers, repeat customers, senior citizens, military personnel or veterans?
- Can I use my FSA/HSA account?
- How can I fix a mistake on the order I just placed?
- How do I know if my order went through?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Why can't I find my previous orders?