Placing an order with Readers.com is quick and easy.
1. Add Items to Your Cart
To shop at Readers.com, just locate an item you'd like to purchase and click the "Add to Shopping Cart" button. These buttons are found on product pages. Clicking this button places the item in your Shopping Cart. Each time you click "Add to Shopping Cart," you will have the option to go to your Shopping Cart or continue shopping.
2. View Shopping Cart
The Shopping Cart displays all the items you have selected and lets you make adjustments. You can increase or reduce the number of items you'd like to buy, or remove items from your Shopping Cart. It also provides a subtotal -- before any shipping charges and taxes are applied for your purchase. Once you're comfortable with the items in your Cart, click the "Secure Checkout" button.
3. Enter Email Address or Login to Your Account
We'll ask you for your email address, so we can send you updates on your order status. You will also have the ability to login to your existing account if you have registered with us before.
4. Enter Shipping & Billing Information
We'll ask you to provide shipping and billing information for the order you are placing with us. We also allow you to pay by Phone.
5. Reviewing and Placing Your Order
You're almost done! On the Review page you'll find a summary of your order, including the final cost. Before you submit your order, you'll also have the chance to change any of the shipping or payment information you've entered thus far, or update your gift options. When you are ready, click "Place My Order" to complete the ordering process.
6. Your Order Number
Finally, we display a page with your order number, which you can save for your records. Shortly after this page displays, you will receive an email confirming the details of your order.
- Happiness Guarantee
- I just placed my order but I need to change something on it. How do I do that?
- How do I see what I've ordered in the past?
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- Can I backorder this item and still get the discount you're running today?
- Do I have to place my order online?
- Where do I enter my coupon code?
- Why are some styles excluded from the discounts?
- Where do I enter my Groupon/Living Social code?
- Can I send you a check for my order?
- Do you have any discounts for first-time buyers, repeat customers, senior citizens, military personnel or veterans?
- Can I use my FSA/HSA account?
- How can I fix a mistake on the order I just placed?
- How do I know if my order went through?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Why can't I find my previous orders?