After your order is completed, we will send you an "Order Confirmation" email to the email address you entered during checkout. The subject line will contain your order number. This email is your receipt, so please make sure to keep it in a safe place. We encourage you to review the email and contact us if you notice any spelling or numerical mistakes, and we'll make those changes right away.
If you do not see a confirmation email, please make sure to check your Spam folder. If you do not receive an "Order Confirmation" email from us within 24 hours of placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Be sure to include your email address and phone number in all correspondence.
- Happiness Guarantee
- How do I place my order?
- I just placed my order but I need to change something on it. How do I do that?
- How do I see what I've ordered in the past?
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- Can I backorder this item and still get the discount you're running today?
- Do I have to place my order online?
- Where do I enter my coupon code?
- Why are some styles excluded from the discounts?
- Where do I enter my Groupon/Living Social?
- Can I send you a check for my order?
- Do you have any discounts for first-time buyers, repeat customers, senior citizens, military personnel or veterans?
- Can I use my FSA/HSA account?
- How can I fix a mistake on the order I just placed?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Why can't I find my previous orders?