Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any shipping costs. This means that your refund does not include shipping charges previously paid for USPS First-Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, USPS Priority Mail Express, or USPS Priority Mail Express International, or shipping charges incurred upon returning the merchandise.
We do not charge you a restocking fee when you return an item to us, however.
- What is your return policy?
- What happens if my item is broken or defective?
- How do I return or exchange my order?
- How long do I have to make a return?
- What is your return address?
- How do I set up my return online?
- How do I set up an exchange without an account?
- Where do I send my return?
- When will I receive my refund?
- Can I return items from a BOGO offer?
- Why do I have to pay $2.95 for a RL - I thought it was a hassle free return?
- Why don't you offer free returns shipping like (name a company) does?