A prescription is not required to purchase reading glasses on Readers.com. We do have a power finder that can help locate the power you might need by using your prescription but it is not needed in order to purchase our readers.
If you are looking for prescription reading glasses, we’d recommend visiting our sister site felix + iris (felixandiris.com). We partner with a local lab to make custom prescription glasses for each order.
- Will your reading glasses help my vision?
- How do I figure out what power I need?
- How do I determine the best frames for my face shape?
- Why doesn't the printable chart go higher than a +3.25?
- How do I buy reading sunglasses?
- Can you make readers with a different power in each eye?
- How can I find more information on glasses in general?
- Can I replace the lenses of my readers with prescription lenses?
- How do I know if these glasses will fit me?
- How do you measure your frames?
- Do your glasses come with a case?
- Do your glasses come with a case/pouch/cleaning cloth?
- I don't see my favorite pair of glasses on your website. How can I tell if they're in stock?
- What are aspheric lenses?
- Do your glasses have glass lenses?
- What is the warranty on these glasses?
- Do your bifocals have lines?
- How do I enter the top power for the bifocal?
- Why do I need blue-light blocking glasses?