We understand that finding the right reading glasses over the internet can be challenging. We are willing to allow returns and exchanges within 90 days of the date of purchase as many times as necessary to get each customer the right item for their needs. We do pay to ship exchange items back out to customers in the U.S., but, unfortunately, we do not provide free return shipping back to us. We can provide an emailed or mailed return label for $2.95, which we typically deduct from the refund at the time the return is processed. Please see our Happiness Guarantee for full details.
- What is your return policy?
- What happens if my item is broken or defective?
- How do I return my order for a refund or exchange?
- How long do I have to make a return?
- What is your return address?
- How do I set up my return online?
- How do I set up an exchange without an account?
- Where do I send my return?
- Do you refund shipping fees?
- When will I receive my refund?
- Can I return items from a BOGO offer?
- Why do I have to pay $2.95 for a return label - I thought it was a hassle free return?