Asendia International Country Partially Tracked Goods (estimated three to five weeks for delivery): Cost is based on location and weight. Rates start at $3.95 or FREE for orders over $50, shipping to Canada and Australia. This method does not offer any tracking information once the package leaves the United States.
Asendia International Fully Tracked Goods (estimated two to three weeks for delivery): Cost is based on location and weight. Rates start at $6.95.
Priority Mail Express International (estimated one to two weeks for delivery): Cost is based on location and weight. Rates start at $27.71.
While most international packages are delivered within 14 days, in rare instances, delays of up to 6 weeks have been experienced once the package has left the United States. All customs fees and duties are the responsibility of the customer. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Readers.com does not have control over delays through customs, customs duties, or import fees and is unable to predict their cost. Customs policies vary from country to country. You should contact your local customs office for further information. To provide safety and security for all online shoppers, international customers may be asked to fax a copy of their photo identification and both sides of their credit card before their order is processed.
- How do I change or modify my order before it ships?
- How long does it take to ship my order?
- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- Can I pick my order up from your warehouse?
- Why am I being charged shipping?
- My package was marked as delivered but I didn't receive it.
- Where is my package? Has it shipped?
- How do I qualify for free shipping?
- What are your shipping methods?
- Where do your products ship from?
- When will my order ship?
- When can I pick up my order?
- Do you ship to military addresses (APO/FPO)?
- Do you include tracking information for your packages?
- What happens if my package is not delivered?
- What should I do if the package is marked delivered but I didn’t receive it?
- Do you verify orders before they ship?
- Do you guarantee delivery of your shipments?