You can set up an exchange online by visiting our Manage Your Returns page and starting your return. Then, you can just call or email our Customer Happiness Team with your exchange selection so we can reserve the item for you. After that, you just need to send back your original item and once we receive it, we will send out the exchange item.
You can also follow these instructions to make an exchange without using the website:
Please include a copy of your invoice with your return.
If you would like to exchange your item for another, please email email@example.com or call us at (800) 210-3975 so that we can reserve your selection until we receive your return. All exchanges are mailed from our warehouse via USPS First Class mail at no cost to you. Any difference in price will be charged or refunded to your original form of payment.
Our return address is:
1300 Windhorst Way, Ste A
Greenwood, IN 46143
All returns must be in like new condition to be accepted for a refund or exchange. You may refer to our full return and exchange policy by visiting http://www.readers.com/returns.
Please let us know if you would like a prepaid return label, and we will email one to you. Please note that if you would like a return label, $2.95 will be charged to your account.
- What is your return policy?
- What happens if my item is broken or defective?
- How do I return or exchange my order?
- How long do I have to make a return?
- What is your return address?
- How do I set up my return online?
- Where do I send my return?
- Are there any return shipping fees?
- When will I receive my refund?
- Can I return items from a BOGO offer?
- Why do I have to pay $2.95 for a RL - I thought it was a hassle free return?
- Why don't you offer free returns shipping like (name a company) does?