You can visit our Manage Your Returns page to set up your return electronically. Please remember, the majority of our customers take advantage of our Guest Checkout feature, which means most customers will need to use the “Don’t have an account?” side of the webpage.
You are more than welcome to return or exchange your reading glasses without using the electronic returns page. Please include a copy of your invoice with your return.
If you would like to exchange your item for another, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Happiness team at 1(800) 210-3975 so that we can reserve your selection until we receive your return. All exchanges are mailed from our warehouse via USPS First Class mail at no cost to you. Any difference in price will be charged or refunded to your original form of payment.
Our return address is:
1300 Windhorst Way, Ste A
Greenwood, IN 46143
All returns must be in like new condition to be accepted for a refund or exchange. You may refer to our full return and exchange policy by visiting http://www.readers.com/returns.
Please let us know if you would like a prepaid return label, and we will email one to you. Please note that if you would like a return label, $2.95 will be charged to your account.
Note: International customers wishing to initiate a return or exchange will be responsible for all return shipping costs as we are unable to offer international return labels. Your refund will not include shipping charges previously paid for or shipping charges incurred upon returning merchandise.
- What is your return policy?
- What happens if my item is broken or defective?
- How long do I have to make a return?
- What is your return address?
- How do I set up my return online?
- How do I set up an exchange without an account?
- Where do I send my return?
- Are there any return shipping fees?
- When will I receive my refund?
- Can I return items from a BOGO offer?
- Why do I have to pay $2.95 for a RL - I thought it was a hassle free return?
- Why don't you offer free returns shipping like (name a company) does?