Coupon Codes can be entered in the shopping cart. Click on the Cart to bring up the shopping cart page. On the left-hand side, below the final item in your cart, there will be a box that says “Enter a coupon code (optional).” Type your coupon code in this box and click the "Apply" button. This will automatically adjust the overall price of the cart to reflect the discount.
*Not all items are eligible for coupon code discounts. Coyote, customizable, felix + iris styles, as well as sale items, gift cards, shipping costs and tax, are not eligible. Coupon code may not be combined with any other coupon codes, vouchers, discounts, or offers except reduced shipping costs with minimum purchase requirement.
- Happiness Guarantee
- How do I place my order?
- I just placed my order but I need to change something on it. How do I do that?
- How do I see what I've ordered in the past?
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- Can I backorder this item and still get the discount you're running today?
- Do I have to place my order online?
- Why are some styles excluded from the discounts?
- Where do I enter my Groupon/Living Social code?
- Can I send you a check for my order?
- Do you have any discounts for first-time buyers, repeat customers, senior citizens, military personnel or veterans?
- Can I use my FSA/HSA account?
- How can I fix a mistake on the order I just placed?
- How do I know if my order went through?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Why can't I find my previous orders?